Stone cairns are seen all over the world, and are used for wayfinding, marking special places, and for historical purposes. In this class we'll created a whimsical stone cairn, tangle it and add colour and highlights for a pleasing effect. This is a great class for anyone wanting to refresh their Zentangle skills or start adding colour to their work. Zentangle Basics (or Art Bites Zentangle) is a prerequisite, so bring your basics kit and get ready to play!
- Your starter kit (Black 01 or PN pen, graphite pencil, blending stump)
- An assortment of watercolour pencils or Tombow Dual Brush pens* (3 or 4 is fine)
- White chalk or charcoal pencil
- A second, clean blending stump (for white pencil)
Paper will be provided and there will be class sets of materials available to borrow.
* Ecoline markers, Faber Castell Pitt pens, or similar will also work