Feb 27 PM – Writing Flash Fiction with Debra Kuzbik
Flash Fiction is an exciting new literary genre with a small word count and a big impact. In this workshop, you will learn how to write succinct, powerful stories that pack a punch! Activities will include:
- The history of Flash Fiction
- The characteristics, principles, and structure of Flash Fiction
- Types of Flash Fiction
- Opportunities to listen to, write and share Flash Fiction
- Flash Fiction prompts, starters and ideas
- Flash Fiction contests and publishing opportunities
- A journal, pen, an information and resource folder, and snacks will be provided
All supplies included in this class.
About the Instructor: Debra is an educator, photographer, and author who, along with her husband, retired to Vancouver Island nine years ago. She enjoys gardening, yoga, traveling, art and spending time with her three adult children and grandson who, happily, all live on Vancouver Island.